KGuard SHA108.V2 Network or DVR Busy, Login Error

KGuard SHA108.V2 Network or DVR Busy, Login Error

Postby Nigie » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Hi,
When I attempt to add the DVR in KViewCenter I get the message 'Network or DVR Busy, Login Error'.
If I attempt to load by keying the IP address into IE, I get "Login Failed".

I installed this a week ago and it has worked fine. I don't use it externally as yet. Thats the next step.
It went wrong when I set up a password for User1 on the box itself.
I got annoyed with constantly entering the user name / pwd, so I removed it, so only the admin password was present, like it comes out of the box.
Since then I am getting the above issue.
I have reset the defaults now for all of the users, and admin, but cannot log in over the LAN.

As the default, admin has no password.
I have added passwords to test, to no avail.
I have also added the standard 1234 (Kview Center login password) but thats doing nothing.
Any ideas?
It can't be coincidental that something else changed can it ?

I have a Belkin Router, F5D7633-4
Static IP 192.168.002.100
Netmask 255.255.255.000
Gateway 192.168.2.1 (Belkin router)
DNS1 Server as Gateway.
Port Forward 80 and 9000 to 192.168.2.100

Pulling my hair out now. Have I screwed something up with the user ids ?

Thanks
Regards
Nigel
Nigie
Peon

Re: KGuard SHA108.V2 Network or DVR Busy, Login Error

Postby Nigie » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Further update.
I have now set the DVI to DHCP mode, and removed the previous port forward IPs for 80 and 9000 and replaced them with the ones that the DVR tells me the DCHP has assigned (192.168.002.005).
So my initial theory of it being something to do with user names etc.. was a red herring.

So where am I going wrong when I set up a static IP address. Details as previous posting.
Is this likely to be related to my particular Belkin router perhaps not working well with dhcp and static IP ?

It this state its pretty useless as the dhcp will reassign a new IP the next time I log in, so I have to set it up all over again...

Thanks

Nigel
Nigie
Peon

Re: KGuard SHA108.V2 Network or DVR Busy, Login Error

Postby 1mimi1 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi to all of you that struggle to set the kguard remote view. I know it is an old post but hoped to help others like me. I've had the same problem as Nigel and this is what I followed and it worked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ks8RH8RjwI
or you type kguard setup on youtube and see the step by step guide posted by "dvrmaster".
Other than that for the kguard iphone remote view you put the same details but make sure that you change the password on the dvr (network settings) with the one you use on the iphone. Oterwise it won't work. Now it all works fine and it is quite simple when you know what you are doing. It took me 4 days to figure it out and hope that my post will save you some time.
Good luck :-B
1mimi1
Peon

Return to CCTV and Security